Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Williams Lake Visitors Centre British Columbia (Pictures)


Above Photo: I took a couple of pictures of the Williams Lake 
Visitors Centre. These photos were taken in November 2015. 

I do plan to stop in again and take a lot of 
pictures in and around Williams Lake.

For larger view of the photos, click on the picture.

For information on things to do in and around Williams Lake, British Columbia, please contact the Williams Lake Visitor Centre. Links below.

Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around their beautiful town.


Above Photo: A night shot of the downtown area in Williams Lake, B.C.

 Williams Lake Visitor Centre.



 Above Photo: Photo of the Super 8 where my wife and I stayed in 
Williams Lake, it was a nice stay.

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment