Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Highway 97 Old Building Between Williams Lake And Prince George British Columbia (Pictures)


Above Photo: Highway 97 Old Building Between 
Williams Lake And Prince George British Columbia.

My wife and I decided to drive down to Langley, British Columbia to visit my Dad and his wife Sheila, but we made a detour at Cache Creek and drove to Kamloops to visit my daughter, son-in-law and my grandchildren. It was also nice to be there for my granddaughters 15th birthday.

Now to back up a bit, in-between Williams Lake and Prince George, B.C, traveling south on Highway 97 we found some beautiful older buildings. This is just an example of what we saw and I have many more to post.

Since July 2015 when I started my travel blog it has really opened my eyes to some amazing sights I once drove by. British Columbia is one province that holds a wealth of spectacular things to see and do and I am happy to be able to share such wonders with everyone. 


Above Photo: Highway 97 Old Building Between 
Williams Lake And Prince George British Columbia.

My travel blog, although small right now, takes in a lot of traffic due to other adventures that I was involved with for 14 years. In that time, I did countless newspaper interviews from all over North America and in different countries, held regular guest spots on talk radio programs, interviews on FM and AM radio stations from around the world, some from Mexico, Africa and on the BBC in the UK. I also was filmed for a number of TV documentaries, the last being Discovery Channel Canada. So I already had a great following and these folks are coming over to see what I am now involved with.

I hope you enjoy the pictures I post on my Travel Blog.

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment