Sunday, November 22, 2015

Highway 97 Older Buildings From Williams Lake To Prince George British Columbia (Pictures)


Above Photo: Between Williams Lake and 
Prince George, British Columbia along Highway 97.

Continuing on our trip from mid November 2015  and in-between Williams Lake and Prince George, British Columbia along Highway 97 are the last of my old building photos. There are so many buildings I would have liked to stop at, but we had to move on as darkness creeps in faster these days.


Above Photo: Blow Up - Between Williams Lake and 
Prince George, British Columbia along Highway 97.

In 2016 we will again follow the same route and take photos of what I missed, and a lot more new ones. Also it would be nice to take a trip down throughout the Kootenay region of British Columbia. This is one area of the province I have never visited, plus I owe my friends Wayne and Jayne radio hosts for EZ Rock Trail a lunch.

With winter starting to get a foot hold in my home town of Houston, B.C., 
the snowfall photos should be great. 


Above Photo: Between Williams Lake and 
Prince George, British Columbia along Highway 97.

We have such a great province and it seems around every corner we find 
something wonderful to look at.

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment