Friday, December 11, 2015

Winter Scene - Mountains And Dark Clouds Over Smithers British Columbia (3 – Pictures)


Above Photo: Glacier and Mountains in Smithers, British Columbia.

My wife and I were in Smithers, British Columbia on December 10, 2015 as I had to pick up some new glasses. 

One of the first things I wanted to do was too take some pictures of the 1,012 pound "Phantom Grizzly Bear" which was shot on Hungry Hill by Conservation Officers and is on display at the Smithers Airport Smithers, British Columbia. If you missed that post, here is the link 

1,012 pound "Phantom Grizzly Bear".

So we drove to the airport, I parked the car and ran inside of the airport and took a few pictures. I ran back out, jumped in the car and as we were leaving the airport’s parking lot, I noticed how nice the mountains looked with dark clouds hanging over them. 


Above Photo: Glacier and Mountains in Smithers, British Columbia.

I decided to pull the car over, I got out and took a few shots of the mountains.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

If you need information about Smithers and area, also the Hudson Bay mountain ski hill, please visit the Smithers, B.C. Visitors Centre website. http://www.tourismsmithers.com/


Above Photo: Glacier and Mountains in Smithers, British Columbia.

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net


Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment