Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bulkley And Morice Rivers Are World Class Steelhead Fishing (Pictures)


I reside in Houston, British Columbia and I enjoy taking pictures of our beautiful area. 

This really is a hikers play ground. The fishing is incredible, and the Morice/Bulkley Rivers are world class Steelhead rivers and tourists from around the world come to fish our waters.

Campers come to enjoy the many lakes and rivers, wildlife is abundant, from Black bear to Grizzly bears, Moose and deer can be seen walking around town and the scenery is breathtaking.

Photo below: I took the first picture along the Bulkley River in the town of Houston, B.C. 

Also I have added two pictures of the Morice river as it is an amazing color.




If you have a picture or story from around British Columbia and you would like to share it on this page, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment