Saturday, September 5, 2015

Prince George To Houston British Columbia Along Highway 16 (Photos)


When my wife and I took the drive to Prince George from Houston, British Columbia the other day along Highway 16, stopping in at Vanderhoof where I snapped some pictures of the Historic Community Museum, we stopped at other places on our way home, taking photos. 

The below three images are from a couple of other areas along Highway 16 where I thought it looked really nice.



Above Two Photos: These were taken from the same pond.

In just over a week from now, we are heading out to Terrace, British Columbia as I need new glasses. The scenery on this trip to Terrace is nothing short of awesome. So I will be sure to take a lot of photos.


Above Image: I would like to thank the British Columbia Magazine for allowing me to post the Magazine’s cover.

Over the years I have pawed my way through the British Columbia Magazine, and with every issue I am blown away. The images from across British Columbia are simply stunning and the stories very informative. 

If you live here in B.C., or from another country who is thinking of making that trip to our beautiful province, then I highly recommend the British Columbia Magazine to help plan your next trip.

To purchase the British Columbia Magazine, please visit their website:

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment