Monday, August 3, 2015

Brian Vike The Discovery Channel And Vancouver British Columbia (Photos)


Above Photo: The room I stayed in at the Sheraton Wall Centre, downtown Vancouver.

I was contacted by some folks from the Discovery Channel Canada to see if I might be be interested in taking part in an upcoming show for The Discovery Channel Canada. 

They were interested in one of my cases, and I did agree to being interviewed on camera in Vancouver, B.C.

Arrangements were made to fly me down to Vancouver from Smithers, B.C., and to put me up in the Sheraton Wall Centre, a hotel in downtown Vancouver.

I must say, The Sheraton Wall Centre hotel was a beautiful place to stay, I almost felt like I was someone of importance. –: 

During my stay, I took some photos from the balcony of the surrounding area. 

Below are a few of the pictures I took.


Above Photo: This is the film crew the Discovery Channel Canada sent out to 
interview me for their TV series.


Above Photo: The building in the picture is the St. Paul's Hospital.





I would highly recommend the The Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel for a great stay.

For enquiries and reservations, please visit their website at:

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on this page from around Houston, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment